Welcome to the In Box
A new GREEN initiative for Saint Albert the Great School in step with Pope Francis and his encyclical on the environment is the IN BOX A place to find all the flyers/handouts you and/or your child might be interested in on our website.
No more hunting through the backpacks "hoping" to find the flyer you heard about from another parent.
No more receiving many handouts that do not apply to you or your family.
We will be posting on our website the flyers as they are submitted and approved. Parents can print those flyers of interest to their family. Teachers will be sharing with parents weekly the flyers that have been posted to the IN BOX.
Please know we still will occasionally be sending home flyers of importance for all families via youngest and only but those occurrences will be reduced in the coming year.
IN BOX Submission Guidelines
In order to expedite your request, please use the guidelines listed below:
1. Forms should be submitted electronically as an attachment to an email, directed to
2. Each flyer must include: Contact Name, Email and Phone Number.
3. Please be sure to include the desired date of posting and the date that the event ends.
4. Please supply a brief description/title of your flyer which includes the following information: Who, What, When, Where and Why for your event.
5. Flyers may be submitted anytime but will ONLY be posted to the IN BOX every Wednesday. In order for us to help you promote your event, please plan accordingly.
6. Requests to building personnel will be directed to the central office for consideration of approval. All flyers must be preapproved by Kathy Brzytwa in the main office.